So I´m a slacker....
....apologies once again for not posting in awhile. Jaja...right now I´m in my dad´s office with the glass doors open and there is a chicken strutting around the yard. It´s quite a sight to see-I call him our new pet but really he is just dinner for our housekeeper later on (I think we are giving it to her). We got Romeo...as I named him this morning, from a patient of my dad´s who is from el campo and paid for her check-up with some wild chicken eggs from her chacra (land) and the gallina. I had one of the eggs last night with some fried platano and it was pretty tasty. Really similar to normal eggs...you can´t really tell the difference. This morning has been pretty chill-my mom joined me for danza and then we had breakfast with the fam. Later on today there is a meeting with the exchangers from the other clubs and the rotarians and we´re going to finally start talking about our trips. Yay! My city is beautiful but I can´t wait to get out and see some more of Perú. Later on tonight to there is a concert that I think I´m going too *crossing my fingers* it´s suppost to be pretty good. I have to run though-I just wanted to let you all know that I¨m doing fantastic and that I´ll write again soon about the week and post those pictures I´ve been promising. Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying there weekend!

3 Comments:
cool, a chicken pet! well, give my regards to el pollo romeo, and have fun at the concert. i hope they don't eat him though, or your tocaya will be sad.
take care
8:22 PM
wow :-)
i just got finished reading like 4 of your blogs that i hadnt read...and they all sounded great.
Ive realized that in Peru you eat a lot of wierd/different food, dance a lot even at intersections, drink a lot of alcohol (even if you say you are just tasting it), and do a lot of dangerous things like crossing a white water rapid rivers with your courageous mother!
:-) Be safe once again. Glad that you like it.
12:02 PM
Where are you? you still alive? I want to hear from you!
8:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home